Our services encompass nearly every aspect of financial life for small businesses. We understand that no two small businesses are alike, which is why we offer a range of services. We strive to provide the greatest value in the accounting marketplace with very reasonable pricing and the best possible service and expertise offered to our clients.
We work with you to identify all possible tax deductions and credits that may apply to your individual and business tax situation and help you plan ahead to maximize future tax savings. We specialize in all the taxes that affect your small business: income tax, payroll tax, sales tax … any tax
- We perform Filing and Paying Business Taxes and personal tax return preparation which allows us to strategically maximize your savings in both areas.
- Business tax return preparation includes:
- Sole Proprietorship – Schedule C
- Partnership – Form 1065
- S-Corporation – Form 1120S
- C-Corporation – Form 1120
- Payroll Tax Return Forms 941 & 940
- Washington Department of Revenue
- Year end preparation of W-2s and W-3
- Year end preparation of 1099s and 1096
- Tax Consultation and Planning
- Individual tax return preparation includes:
- Form 1040 – Individual Income Tax Preparation
- State Income Tax Preparation
- Schedule C – Sole Proprietorship
- Tax Consultation and Planning
- Real Estate Transactions
- Extension of Time to File
- And More, Just Ask Us
- Our thorough understanding of small business issues means your taxes will always be prepared accurately.
- We offer Filing Your Taxes (e-file) so you get your refund back faster.
- We guarantee prompt delivery of completed tax forms, so you won’t worry about meeting tax deadlines.
- The tax professionals in our office have a combined 25 years of full time experience in tax preparation and tax planning so you know you are in good hands.
Leave your accounting, bookkeeping, and financial reporting to us so you can focus on growing your business. Padgett offers a cost-effective, back office solution that will allow you to have the numbers you need to run your business effectively without the hassle of managing it in-house.
We’ll make sure it’s organized and government compliant. We offer this service for a competitive fixed monthly or quarterly price so there are no surprises.
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you for a flat fee…
- We provide you with complete monthly financial reporting so your results are available in a consistent, timely and concise manner.
- Perform a bank reconciliation of your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
- We maintain a clean general ledger which is critical as its the core of your company’s financial records. These records constitute the central “books” of your system – a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
- We produce an income statement or profit and loss (P&L) statement to track revenue and expenses to determine operating performance and income tax liability.
- We produce a balance sheet that gives you a snapshot of your business’ financial condition at a specific moment in time.
- Government compliance:
- WA State Dept of Revenue B&O and Sales Tax report preparation
- City B&O tax report preparation
- Federal & WA State payroll tax report preparation
- County Personal Property tax report preparation
- Ongoing business consultation, tax planning, and estimated taxes review.
- Our convenient pick up and delivery for monthly accounting services assures that we are in constant contact with our clients and we never charge extra for questions which arise between visits (mileage restrictions do apply).
We have several payroll options, from an inexpensive do-it-yourself program to full service payroll powered by a nationally recognized partner. Our full service option is designed for small businesses with 10 or more employees, and is simplified to save you time.
- Conversion to our payroll service is easy.
- We save you money with lower rates than ADP or Paychex.
- Efficient, timely service with no penalties. Guaranteed.
- Direct deposit provides added convenience.
- We provide personalized customer service, which makes for a smoother process.
- We calculate, file and pay the federal employment taxes, state and local payroll taxes for your small business (WA L&I and WA SUI).
- At year-end, we prepare Form W-2’s for your business and employees and deliver them to your business electronically or by mail.
We’re always here to answer questions and offer sound advice that gives you the competitive edge.
- We provide in-depth analysis that factors in present status as well as future goals, so you can make fully informed business decisions.